Deep Learning Engineer
In order to be successful in this role, you must be hands-on, internally driven, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Design, develop, prototype, and evaluate new deep learning-based computer vision algorithms.
- Collaborate with other teammates in cloud processing, app development, and software engineering.
- Assist in converting your prototype code into production code.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering.
- Hands-on experience in training and using deep learning techniques, in particular MLPs and CNNs.
- Proficiency in Python, Numpy, and frameworks such as Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Familiar with OpenCV.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention-to-detail, multitasking capabilities, and good time management skills.
- Hands-on experience in developing perception algorithms, including deep learning approaches for detection, classification, identification, segmentation, tracking, and action recognition, is preferred.
- Being a Night Owl is preferred.
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Free tennis lessons
- Continuing education stipend