Robotics Engineering Intern
As a robotics engineering intern, you will be working on developing the next generation product lines. This involves improving and testing Tennibot's navigation software, object detection models/algorithms and operating system. This internship is an amazing opportunity to work on outdoor autonomous robots dealing with real interactions outside the lab environment. Everyday will probably be working on something different/new, you will learn a ton and get experiences that would be hard to find elsewhere. Unlike many other intern positions, you will be a critical part of the team and will have a direct impact on the success of the product and the company.
- Implement new features for Tennibot's navigation software.
- Writing unit tests for existing software.
- Running functional testing in simulator and on tennis courts.
- Training and evaluating deep learning models for object detection.
- High level of problem solving and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to write clean and structured code.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Knowledge of ROS, Python, C++ and Linux is a must.
- Preferred: OpenCV experience
- Preferred: Deep Learning experience
- Preferred: Familiarity with Tennis
- Preferred: Being a Night Owl :)
Perks And Benefits
- Free tennis lessons.
- Late hours - We are mostly Night Owls :)
- Competitive benefits.
- Real world experience working on robots in the field.