Computer Vision Software Intern
As a computer vision software intern, you will be joining a small, tightly knit group of engineers & designers committed to solving niche and specific problems in the sports space. This involves improving and testing Tennibot's object detection models/algorithms. This internship is an amazing opportunity to work on outdoor autonomous robots dealing with real interactions outside the lab environment. Everyday will probably be working on something different/new, you will learn a ton and get experiences that would be hard to find elsewhere. Unlike many other intern positions, you will be a critical part of the team and will have a direct impact on the success of the product and the company.
- Improve and optimize our current object detection models and algorithms.
- Develop machine learning pipeline to improve efficiency in model training, model deployment and monitoring.
- Research and prototype the latest models and algorithms for object detection and human pose estimation.
- Deploy machine learning models on edge devices.
- Pursuing MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Robotics, or a related field.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write clean and structured code.
- Experience with robots operating on real-time onboard processing.
- Strong C++ , Python, ROS and Linux skills. Experience developing with OpenCV andTensorFlow.
- Preferred: prior experience with the following: robotics, computer vision, visual tracking algorithms.
- Preferred: software development on embedded platforms or large scale cloud services using C/C++ or Python.
Perks And Benefits
- Free tennis lessons.
- Late hours - We are mostly Night Owls :)
- Competitive benefits.
- Real world experience working on robots in the field.