Head of Growth Marketing
At Tennibot, we build cool autonomous tennis robots and we are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing who wants to help put a Tennibot on every tennis court in the world. Ok, maybe we can start with every tennis court in the US first :) We’re a venture-backed robotics startup that builds practical and useful robots that helps players and coaches. You will be in charge of the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns and projects. This role is remote and will report directly to the CEO. The Director of Growth Marketing is a critical member of the leadership at Tennibot. You will help to define the vision of the Tennibot brand and develop the marketing plan across the customer lifecycle all the way from acquisition to retention. In this role, you will work closely with different team members, including product, design and operations.
- Develop and refine the unique brand positioning and messaging strategy for Tennibot
- You will be responsible for defining our acquisition strategies. You will develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a wide variety of paid and organic channels
- Establish Brand KPIs and evaluate campaign performance to create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Manage campaign, social, community and email marketing budget.
- You will drive the acquisition of customers by finding creative, unconventional, and cost-efficient channels to increase customer conversion
- Develop a strong, execution-oriented team that operationalizes ideas and meets & exceeds targets and KPIs
- Play a critical role in developing pricing, market, and geographic expansion strategy
- Lead the development of content strategy, partnering with copywriting resources to create content-driven experiences
- Own and manage campaign calendar to drive consistent and strategic messages across the brand
- Develop experimentation plan for testing physical brand activations that drive awareness and engagement with target audiences
- 5-10 years of product/growth marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A deep passion and intimate understanding of the tennis market
- A natural sense of leadership - comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Experience developing distinctive brand positioning and messaging strategy
- Strong DTC background is a bonus
Perks And Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Unlimited PTO
- Free tennis lessons
- Continuing education stipend