Last Revised on January 4, 2022
2. COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
In order to provide you with particular services, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through our Services include:
- Basic contact details, as follows: your name, email address, physical address and phone number. We collect basic contact details to communicate with you, recover your account(s) and fulfill orders. If you are applying for a job with us, we also use your resume and cover letter (and the information contained therein, respectively) to review your application and consider you for position(s).
- Account information, as follows: your username and password. We collect account information to provide you with analytics from the app, restore your app settings and verify your identity. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Payment information, as follows: your credit or debit card information and your billing address. We collect payment information to fulfill orders with an external payment processor and ensure that you can access any services granted via your subscription.
- Messages sent to our chatbot. We use these messages to follow up on your questions, improve the chatbot and target ads.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
We also automatically collect certain information about your interaction with the Services (“Usage Data”). To do this, we may use Google Analytics or Amazon Web Services (“Tracking Technologies”). Usage Data may include:
- IP Address
- Operating system
- Device type (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Browser and browser version
- Device screen resolution
- Cookies that track your activity on the site (e.g. how long you stay on a page)
- Other device or browser information
- Usage data from the app (e.g. how many balls your robot has picked up)
We use the information we collect automatically to analyze web traffic, create targeted ads, and generate analytics for your own use.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
3. HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, the Company may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or services providers for marketing purposes, such as:
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Web Services
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Internet Explorer menu bar, select: Tools Internet OptionsBrowsing HistoryDelete to view manual and automatic options.
To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access the Company’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both the Company and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites and platforms, see Section 6.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
8. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you transmit to us you do at at your own risk.
We do not share personal information as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine The Light Law”) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
The Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US